Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Justice tarot


The Justice card does not apply to the laws made by mankind, but to the immutable laws of the Univers. The infinite causal chain hat metes out justice to wrong doers and the righteous alike.
All events are connected, cause and effect; everything we do has an effect, whether we believe it does or not. Karma is like a giant magnet, attracting effects of like energy to actions that have a similar vibration. All your actions will return to you eventually. To change your reality you must change your choices.

In this image we see stones, they can be thrown like attacking thought to break the glass house, or balanced, like a quiet mind, creating beauty and peace. The sword of Justice and the hands of give and take balancing all things.

A Course In Miracles perspective.

The course teaches that the world you see reflects your beliefs, both conscious and unconscious. Your beliefs are created by your thoughts, and all your behaviours are driven by these aspects of mind. When someone behaves badly they are misguided by their beliefs, not inherently wrong or evil; correction, not punishment is needed.

"I am responsible for what I see,
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide
upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me
I ask for, and receive as I have asked." Ch21, ll, 2, ACIM

No comments:

Post a Comment